How do you start a group promotion at TypeTopia?
Would you like to purchase our typing course at a group discount? For example with children from your class, sports team or friends from the neighbourhood. Then start a group action now! The more people join, the cheaper the course will be.
It is quite easy:
The more participants, the lower the course price.
- You order the course for yourself and other family members, but do not pay yet.
- You will receive the licence code, and can start immediately.
- You invite other participants through Whatsapp or email. Other participants are allowed to forward the invitation.
- After seven days we look at the amount of registrations. Based on that, we calculate the discount for the group.
- The payment link is sent and the course fee is paid. The course can be followed in its entirety.
What our participants have to say
TypeTopia scores a 4.4 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot Lees een van onze 1.699 reviews
Within a week, there were already eight of us
So that went very easy. We shared the group link from TypeTopia to his school Whatsapp group and also in his football team. Within a week we were already with 8 children! We were able to start right away and our son Erik was immediately totally into the Adventure. He especially loved the Type games. It took awhile to do the whole course, but in the end he passed with flying colours! And it is also great fun for the kids to compare their high scores.
Why wouldn’t you start a group action?
Tip! We are very enthusiastic about TypeTopia. Our eldest two have already finished the course a few years ago and now it is our youngest’s turn. We wanted to buy one with the temporary discount of €30 but we figured it is better to start a group action. You can start right away and the payment will take place after two weeks. We only had to share the link via whatsapp with parents from our daughter’s hockey team. And she herself forwarded it in her class app. Within two weeks we had 12 children joining the course. That saved an additional €30 off for everyone. Why would you not try it.